Health Tips To Make Your Kids Be Happy And Enjoy Good Food!
Every house can witness a tug of war between parents wanting their kids to eat healthy food and kids wanting to eat food that they find good. With a little foresight and planning both parents and children can be happy.
Great health tips don’t have to be painful. Children want to have tasty food and snacks. Adults want children to have good nutrition. With a little thought it is possible to give kids wonderful tasty food and snacks and the nutrition they need. For example, watermelon makes a nutritious, healthy, tasty snack. Watermelon will also keep your kids from getting dehydrated in the hot summer months as it is 92% water.
Watermelon is a great source of vitamins A, B6, and C, and one serving provides 80 calories of energy and even 7% of the USRDA of potassium. It contains no fat at all and the lycopene in it gives it a lovely red color. Lycopene is an antioxidant that will help you stay healthy and fight disease. Medical India can give you even more details on the health value of watermelon.
A great snack for the whole family, and what used to be a summer fruit of choice, watermelon is now available year round. Watermelon is versatile and is great with any meal: breakfast, lunch, or dinner. It is a good snack for the entire family. Just plain watermelon is tasty on its own. It is also a good ingredient in other recipes, too.
For birthdays and formal dinners, the beauty of a well carved watermelon is a good addition. Children’s parties can be livened up with just a little effort and the insides can be used to add color and value to your salads and desserts. You can make the inside of the carved watermelon attractive by livening things up with a fruit salad of blueberries, green grapes, orange segments, bits of apple, balls of cantaloupe ,etc. Children will be thrilled and so will the adults.
Practical Directions to Help Make a Carved Watermelon Peacock
• Firstly, select a well rounded and a sturdy watermelon since we need to put many beautiful feathers on its back. There is no need for very big ones.
• Next, you need to cut off a rounded slice from the bottom so that the fruit remains sturdy and does not roll off while doing the carving.
• The next step is to sketch out the head and supporting feather structure.
• It should be done in such a way that it starts with a semi circle and comes down with a long neck.
• The plumage should be carved out from high in the back and then descend down low.
• To get the desired affect, we need to make little wavy designs all the way up.
• In the centre of the back, you need to put your finger on the head and siphon it back to get the center.
• You will finally get a beautiful peacock when you carve it along the sketches made on the fruit.
So its not just a health tip, watermelon is a tasty and fun way to give your kids and friends great taste and quietly help them to be healthy. Using a little creativity you can really make it more appealing to the eye as well as the tongue.